A short list of items that no longer appear to matter to the President:
1) The Border - because regardless of the law, everyone is now “entitled” to be here, and to a hefty dose of your tax dollars as well.
2) The Rule of Law - because the President has a “pen and a phone”, instead of a pocket Constitution.
3) The Separation of Powers - because the Congress (although half of it is run by the President’s own party) is “dysfunctional.”
4) Your Business - because “you didn’t build that”, although he’s never built anything.
5) Targeting by the IRS - because the President “learned about it through news reports” while Conservatives learned about it through IRS agents at their doors.
6) Veteran’s Healthcare - because they also “learned about it (the crisis) through the reports.”
7) Your Healthcare - because “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.” Although you can’t, but he can.
8) Presidential Leadership - because “Bush did it” although, even if this were true, why can’t Obama fix it?
I promise to use all of the strength I can muster to fight this strategy of false ignorance and blame. You deserve better, and I intend to provide it.